Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet Surrender

I feel that God had been so gracious and wonderful to me.

I feel so blessed...

God I thank you for the wonderful experience this year.

For the new and good transitions in my life.

  1. Opportunity to grow with kids Ministry
  2. Great Girlfriends, best friends and childhood friends.
  3. The Boy friend - btw i shopping w u..*haha
  4. For my wonderful neighbor.
  5. Caring older colleagues and college mates...
others things as well that i can't think of at the moment... all so new, splendid, awesome and Arh...my usual motivation that I'm trying not to enjoy...FUN! :P *grow up pamie!*

God,

For my new year resolution I want...
  1. To grow stronger with You
  2. To work harder in Life to glorify You
  3. To have more wisdom to live this life
  4. To live life with no regrets and to leave the past behind and start new and a FRESH !!
For the meantime that's all...

My wishlist..

...Stay tune :P


EVERYONE!!! BYEBYE 2009 HELLO 2010!!

HUGS!~*

pamio


P/s: boy friend..can't wait for ur water baptism this thursday :) congratz in advance :P

No comments: