Wednesday, February 3, 2010

moral studies paid off..


In my How To teach race and culture notes. (
LOL)

(translation from bm to english) :P.

If you have money,
you will need to take care of the money,
if you have knowledge,
knowledge will take care of you.

If you have money,
you can keep the money,
the money will still be there,
but if you have knowledge,
keep it,
and it will disappear.

If you have money,
you can buy a house,
but with all the money alone,
you can't buy happiness in a home.

If you have the money,
you can buy medicines,
but with all the money you have,
you can't buy health.

If you have the money,
you can buy books,
you can buy many books,
but with all the money you have,
you can't buy knowledge.

Lastly,
if you have all the money,
you can buy plane tickets
to go any part of this world,
but with all the money you have,
you can't buy a ticket to heaven.

(Dr Yusof Othman,196,2005)


Psychology in Behavior Management

Non-assertive (Weak)

- I'm Not Okay.. I SUCK
- You're Okay... You're GREAT.
- I Failed
- You Succeed


Aggressive (Rude/ Violent)

- I'm OKAY I'm so Marvelous. I'm like the BESt of the Best
- You're Not OKAY You Suck to the MAXX :P
- I'm a WINNER, I WON I am the CHAMPION...
- You're Loser, YOU LOST BIG FAT LOSER!


Assertive (Wise)

- I'm OK
- You're OK TOO
- I SUCCEED
- YOU SUCCEED TOO (no fight .. no fight..)


Assertive psychology seeks to establish collaboration with fairness for achieving mutual interest. Creating a WIN-WIN situation and respecting the rights of others.



Don't ask what can the boss give you,
but ask what you can contribute to the boss.



Hope you had a good laugh...in reality huh? :P


Here is another comical story.
probably quite known already...


This is a story about four people:

Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody asked Anybody.

Mmmm.YUMMY


if only this comes out in my moral exams..bleuks..hehe

No comments: