Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is there anything worthwhile here?

YES! this place is where every past and present happened...It's a battle field, a field of daisies that made me who i am today :)


closing the chapter of the day with this beautiful piano piece...


i have completed 85% of my application for kingston and uni of arts london.

10%
- go back to taman sea to get a pretty stamp for my self translation certs, photocopied cert. tks! ellie for the big help
-referee from some really dear people (school, mommy, maybe pastor? :D anyone tried that before?)
-some photostating...
-UCA-epson/ canterbury application 0/5 %

I'm counting down the days..

every time i turn back that page, i'm so grateful God..
I know it wasn't by my strength and might that i got that results.
So after putting in all my effort the rest i leave to you God.

Just give me a bit more strength to complete my port folio and after that I don't know what else to think but to fulfill any duty,task,work,fun, and loves that are still awaiting for me in msia...btw tks! joshSan for the portfolio ideas..it really gave me a kick start :)

God whether i get to go to my dream place to study i leave it all in your hands.

love you lots
pamiO

No comments: