Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Personal Statement to the College

Date: 24th June, Friday

I would like to apply to study in West Thames College for the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design as the course out line has attracted me. I am very interested in learning about fine arts, communication and multimedia, 3D design, Surface pattern and decoration.

I have research many colleges for this course and to this point West Thames College has offered a variety and broader range of stuidies for arts and design and that is what I am looking for.

I regard my self as a very suitable candidate for this course as my thoughts would be more mature, having been experiencing the working world for nearly 2 years in various fields . I am therefore ready and have the right mind set, attitude and spirit to pursue and graduate int his art and design industry.

Some affiliated work with this course is being an art teacher in the children department of my favorite Art house here in Malaysia. We were to teach children fundamental drawing, colouring, painting methods and making crafts. Ultimately the creativity came from each child exploring their ideas, we merely guided them when they encountered obstacles. Working in this place has helped me so much in thinking out of the box daily.

My attributes such as being able to draw, paint, research for ideas, and doing crafts would be able to assist me to complete this course. Born in a digital era also gives me an upper hand to be computer literate, design tools and softwares would most certainly wet my appetite.

I am also most excited to be able to learn at a global city, London. it would be a grat honor to learn with and from friends coming from every part of the world, partner with lecturers and tutors to future improve my self at your prestigious college.

Thank you very much!!


YES PAMIE!!!

since u can wrote till you are so vain then go ahead and prove that you can do it.

YOU CAN!!!

you can do all things through Christ who strengthens u! phil 4:13

No comments: