Friday, December 30, 2011

How to Save £ pounds as a Student in London

I have been doing many research to save £s this holiday.

In order to do so I splurge on certain websites and promotions just to find out for myself if it works.

I found this website called Top Cash Back. Apparently if I click through them to the companies I usually purchase my products from such as skype, ebay, tesco, comets...etc I will get cash back from them and the cash back I've accumulated I could change my cash backs to amazon voucher's or into my paypal. *please support me!* :) click here! if you are planning to join that I may get 10£ cash back. (it is a link that verify my recommendation)

I also change from orange mobile network to Giffgaff mobile network( been using it for 3 months now) . It is a very good mobile network to go with because they use O2 satellites which is the best coverage in UK ( so good that sometimes when I'm lifts and car parks, lower ground floor I get signal too...). More over with their 10£ a month Goodie Bag I receive 250mins, unlimited text and unlimited internet!
If you do plan to try, make sure you click through my link to order a sim card so that you get free 5£ credit in your sim card. It's true! my sister activated hers and we both got 5£ each in our giffgaff account. I wish somebody recommended the sim card to me that I could have got 5£ when I join but I didn't. sobs ='(

Get a free giffgaff Sim

I also learned that I could call 0845 numbers for free through skype-to-go option, I bought a 400mins 3.99/month. which safes me money when I have to call those big companies to solve any banking matters or bills.

I got a couple of freebies from student Beans website too. Remember having my first box of Graze delivered to my door step for FREE ! Then immediately cancelling my future order so that I had their free trial offer.

I also got a little crazy by buying original student software instead of downloading torrent now. So proud of myself ! I want to continue buying genuine software but so far windows 7 ultimate was the crazies I've done and could afford. So, after doing my research I found out that the software prices in Phoenixs is much better than software4students by a couple of quids. Hope I will be able to purchase adobe premium student edition in the future after saving enough £399 instead of thousands of ££s (non-student edition).


That's all for now. Hope I can share more saving tips that I have found out as a student here in London.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a student, and have to save all the time, I often check bargain sites all the time, and free stuff sites! topcashback and fantasticfreebies are really good for saving money.