Friday, March 6, 2009

My 1st Event Job for the Ox Year

MiFF 2009

The Economy downturn little did I know that is getting worse until i heard from people around me of how slow businesses is these day.

Well, that's the furthest of my concern cause what matters most this time of sacrificing not taking care of my own business and taking care of other people business has to have a good reason to do so.

I'll have to thank Miff for the opportunity to be involved in their international business once again and how a great event acquires great teamwork from all departments.

Tomorrow will be my last day at work I plan to make full use of the leave taken from mom to work OT for them.

Overall of this whole week of event I made a conclusion of different faces of behavior/ attitude people faces intentionally or unintentionally during the event.

I realize that there are people who are really very professional when they are working. In some way they are able to focus on their task "seriously" and tackle them perfectly claim and skillfully. All at once, able to socialize well with their colleagues and perform their duty for the day.

Secondly, there are people who seek “Fun” in all they do even at work till unintentionally tend to slack. Let’s just say they really enjoyed their day but they know at the end of their day they have achieve so-so or even more insensitively – learn nothing at work but had great fun with people around them!

There are also people who can switch to “working mode” and when the clock hits time's up “work is over” switches to their “happening mode” and make lotsa monkey noise and fun. I really envy this bunch. :)

Try guessing which face am I? Do comment which face are you or which one do you want to be or tend to be or are you all of them? :P thanks!

P/s no pictures yet...Stay tune.

XoXo

passion[ate] pami0

No comments: