Sunday, March 8, 2009

From the beginning to the end a better being...


Thank you God
that some roses are white and not just red
meeting you mates made a moment in life
a breath to breathe for, a brilliant bliss!

Thank you for the high and low times
it helped me to understand myself better
Thank you for the helping hand
it pulled me up when I was down
Thank you for your patients towards me
I apologize for any annoying me
Thank you for the new friends met...
it was a real pleasure meeting

I was shy at the beginning
but manage to overcome certain fears
melted some ice
and hey, after this MIFF 09 event
it feels like another level of something achieved
that i can't describe :)
most importantly what was unleased from this experience

Let's allow some pictures do the talking.. ^^,



Meimei & L C C @ Legend Hotel

Dua ci is my hokkien jieijie


Lee Ha & Pamie @ Seri Pacific Hotel Ball Room


Ha nnah is our Rihanna



Daniel @ Hall 3


while waiting for chong fai doing OT.



Pamie


pointing towards her Station - IBL


Pamelyn & Kai Wei @ Legend Miff Hospitality Desk

Kai Wei likes to draw childish characters. :P

IBL girls at ESC

frm left --> (Ha Nnah, Chia Ching, Pamelyn, Josie, Swee Fun, Yee Cheng)

to be continue..hehehe

xoxo


Passionate PamiO

No comments: