Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweetest Dream :)

My pass pass week was the best week ever :).

Since the camp, the birthday and the special moments with the special person and very very special peoples who celebrated with me and for me.

The approach towards the kindy (though i thought the approach was getting better i wish i was the ms.pam before going the camp- the one who trusted God, remembering He is there, and going with His presence etc), there is a distance with the kidz, teachers and me (why do i feel so far away) perhaps maybe with God too.

Perhaps though i was actively attending church but i missed what He was speaking to me. My mind was clouded with worldly thoughts again (the reality has defeated me for a moment- a whole week on and off). Just few hours back, I returned to the person i want to stay in :D (a good follower of Christ and the bubbly pam)!

I got sometime to rest and reflect on my own, after shower (had a sweaty and dirty time gardening and playing in the rain the whole evening till dark today- awesome!). As i was resting on my pillow i suddenly had a thirst to open the bible and the page i opened was at Matthew 6-7. Cold air gush down my whole body, I felt like crying but i hold it back cos mom was on my study table, some people would says it's the conscience but I know who was giving me a wake up call.

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
Mt 6:27 Do Not Worry.

I wonder have I been sucked dry spiritual by my surrounding and encounters in life this few days or this recent weeks?

the other words about Judging Others, Ask,seek and knock , A tree and it's fruit , The Wise and Foolish Builders (Mt 7) all of it struck me so deeply...

I wish I came running to the bible earlier so that I could attempt all the situation with a different heart. But all is not too late I realize I understand why Pastor Nancy said that we should do our Journals. It's compulsory though she said she's not going to budge in our privacy :D .

Yes yes.. perhaps i should also bring this up cos i will need ample prayer from any good Samaritan reading this. Im really really excited for being officially committed and involved in a ministry at church. All this while been helping out only but aunty Janice said helping is not enough they need commitments now.

So here I am God, I totally have no idea but I know you will train me up and use me and my talent (or coming talents) for your kingdom. Only if i could have the same heart to work for my mom. =3 (pamie quickly think it up how does the concept works! issit because i can't serve 2 masters? but what if i serve 1 which is God) God could you help me to serve You in the kindy too? because im really losing my way. amen.

Hmm. besides that "if" i owe the special someone some explanation.
-the lovely dream was with you-
>___<
Yet... it is very obvious i have not sorted out my life (which is pretty troublesome.i guess u would know by now after hearing the annoying me talking bout work all the time) and can the "u n me" hurdle waves or time would just pass us by?

GirlFriends~! i'm still faithful kay... *cough cough* eeks.. :D

sorry for the WORDY post...I wanna post the very very awesome 20th birthday of mine with lotsa pics to share with whoever who follows my sour honey pop pie. just that the picture are on the way. so stay tune.. :P

No comments: