Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unwind and Retune


pamiO's past relationships.

(thank you for the great help boomz reporter! it made me realize..)

all in all it can be concluded that indeed some were so silly, some were bumpy and some was pretty sweet.

Though all seems pretty long ago, some way or another the residue may cause phobias in the present or the future.

But the Lord heals I trust him more than myself or others. He guides too and the holy spirit leads I trust. However, truthfully when it happens or when one is really in one they get blinded. Sometimes it's by the worldly thinking or some spirit I can't identify.

However it may be, the last thing I would want to do is repeat any mistakes I have ever done. What's the point of repeating and falling down for the same thing over and over again. Do I not learn? Perhaps this is the thought i keep reminding myself.

My journaling note is empty this week. God help me listen to you again. There is one story I kept remembering from last week's - Genesis 12:10-20 Abram in Egypt.

The Quest (NIV) Study Bible explains
Why would God punish Pharaoh for an unintentional sin?(Gen 12:17)
The story illustrates how far God is willing to go to protect his own people when they act foolishly.It also shows innocent must suffer sometimes for the sins of others. Here Pharoah and his house suffered because of Abram's fears and lies. God did this to protect the mother of Israel and to preserve his plan of redemption through Abram.

May I not cause innocent to suffer too.

I long to be the Mary who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said.
(Luke 10:38-41)

scanned and coloured with gimp 2 - June 2009? (C) :D

No comments: