Sunday, November 1, 2009

To steadfast and press on

"Anyone who know this song reveals their age."
quote from Pastor Chris Kam's sermon - living as God's people. :D

This world is not my home I'm just passing through
my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

O Lord you know I have no friend like you
if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do?
the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
and I can't feel at home in this world anymore.


I am an alien in this world and a stone but a living one when I have chosen to believe in Him! :D

God I'm delighted to serve you wherever you have put me at.

The whole day was dedicated to God *happy*. It was nearly 6pm when Aunty Elsie sent me home. Mom made dinner but sleep was more essential. Suddenly, at 8pm i opened my eyes the room lights were on and Mom greeted me with a joyful face. She was happy with a good news. I'm glad when she gave praise to God. He has gave us enough for what He feels is right for us. Thank You God. Will continue to have 100% faith that you will provide.

I also can't believe when we went pasar malam we bought so many vegetables with just RM 5. un-incredible but totally incredible when that's all the coins and notes you can dig out. (lol)

A little from the notes given :

Faith : Relating us to what God has done in the Past.

Hope : Relating us to what God is going to do in the Future.

Love: Relating us to what God is doing in the Present.

While leaving the Drop-off centre at PJ old town , I saw these printed words pinned up

"Don't pray that God will give you an easy life, pray that he will make you strong."
Till then...

Adios Amigo...<)=o))

No comments: