Sunday, November 29, 2009

Carry me if i fall down..

running in this Race...

Yesterday suddenly a sister called me in the morning.
I didn't expect to receive this advice or comment after
everything. Maybe it's not enough...What happen on
friday didn't make things better. Did i really give them
such a poor image? not that i bothered...But I guess
i did gave a poor image.. Not now that i have
changed but all the irresponsible attitude from last time..
plus Friday...I'm Sorry I know i'm wrong.
Ask me again...
and my answer is I'm Serious and not playing a fool...

To add salt to the wound when i reached there at 1pm
just to make sure that i'm not late again... thinking i
was suppose to be there at 1.30. Clowning sifu face
wasn't too happie then i asked her "am I late?"
just so in case...I was really late..
to my disappointment I really was...
She said "yeah...I said 11.30am.." I really felt like i'm
being fooled with time...

Yesterday in the midst of rushing i quickly red her
message and deleted it.. How...?
How could i have mis looked?

The feeling was so horrible was really lost of words...
but the will was still there...alot more other negative
thoughts pop out.

But God is faithful...

Whatever you do,work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord,not for men.
COLOSSIANS 3: 23
Trisha,CG Leader! thank you for sharing this just this friday..

I thought it was not important cos it's soo obvious..
who else is our master, right? But when circumstances
sometimes the devil make us human think and do
otherwise when i say human i meant anybody
including myself.

I have never received such an uneasy feeling in church
before but that was 1 good try devil... >:(

I continued doing my thing and whatever aunty janice
assigned me..when the day was finally over we were
blessed with pizze hut and KFC..Went with sister to
celebration..

then came home continue the holiday programme stuff..
then suddenly gastric attacked...
but i choose to overcome it with sleep because
i was too tired to eat..

So scary day...

Sister i really meant what i say when i thanked you for the
advice because that is going to be my vow... So that
i don't turn back on my words no matter what happens.
The tide is rough now....But I'm Strong !!!
cos my God is an awesome God :) and..

Thank you for those who helped me to helped the holiday
programme too.. i will not forget your helping hands...

..thank you..

pamiO

No comments: