Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Rocks!

The Title was supposed to be Monday Blues.. because Mondays especially first Mondays of the month tends to be so blue..

Nope! no longer in my dictionary now.

remember something I saw in my previous post?

"Don't pray to God that he will give you an easy life but pray that he makes you stronger?"

I can't believe he took it for real and so soon! and Yes..literally I got A Round of Sparing today. Maybe i asked for it and he allowed it to happen. It was pretty bad but it was a "burning bush" in disguise.

Those Words stabbed me so badly. So hard that i couldn't wake up for the longest time. Funny, how I talked to God and made a deal with him then I stood up and walked again.
(I realize that point he kept his promise right away because i would not have got the will to cont' I would have ran far far away from what i was suppose to face, cry sleep, wake up pretend like it didn't happen before and do that for another year and three years down the road and for the rest of my life.)

After everything was more than done for the day. I reached home, kissed my bed and hit the replenish button. After I was replenished, We progressed on our deal. :D

that's when the little voice said "Yo girl! change the title to "Monday RaWks!" "...
Wuahaha... ;)


Lord,
May I continue this journey with you for i not only left my shell behind but now my skin as well .
In your perfect time and place. amen.


No comments: