Saturday, January 9, 2010

7am!!

yeah i woke up at 7am
to finish the implication of my assignment
very smooth...
did it without panicking
steady leh...
even though was delayed
because of the pictures and binding..


my prince charming
helped me out with the printing
haha.
i stress him instead..
but yeah it shall be
last of me asking helped
if i really can do it.
I think i could be able to cope one
just that i didn't try hard enough
shouldn't be so reliant...
*tsktsk*

Uni was great...
though cos of the lack of sleep
i couldn't really pay attention
for the morning session.

Lunch surprisingly
I had a change of taste
no longer the "chu yok fun"
i crazy over since the beginning of my uni.
ngeks*
wanted something spicy to wake me up
saw someone eating very yummy curry laksa
but couldn't find the stall selling the one alike
got wan tan mee instead...
not bad oso
edible...

Something funny happen
the moral lecturer came to speak to me
perhaps cos i was eating in his class
and folding my leg up...
aih too comfortable d...
paiseh...
must change must change
*blueks*

but guess what..
with some good competition within my buddies
i finish my part of the new group assignment in uni
and completed the format editing
for out previous submission
the one that i left out...
yay! good good learn not to procrastinate
take every opportunity and finish it fast..
There is another assignment to pass up nx week
25 pages.
*ezeh* ;)
we can do it..hmm.must start early...

uni ended early
had a great solo adventure after it
reach back home just in time for
*dry swimming*
with aunty uncle neighbour n mom!
love it love it..
know how to count ady.
thank you aunty uncle
for the sandwich & pumpkin soup...
I realise it was so good perhaps
cos it was made out of sweat and love...

possible right? :P

cheers.


No comments: