Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sabbath? :)

I snoozed and over slept!

I think I'm thinking too much these day
I'm having lotsa funny dreams
when i take short naps in the afternoon
or after snoozing my alarm and sleeping
just awhile more..
some are dreams that are bits of eveything
some are creepy stuff happening to the school
probably nonsense..
i dun remember..

yeah so was starring blankly at the clock
not remembering church starts at 10
and it was 10.15am
faints...
quickly get up to change and while heading out
taiping aunty came to give yummy food
salted veg and poRkkie pig..
mmm..yumz
saved it for tomorrow.

made it in time for sermon
the invited speaker was a theologists
been in new york for quite some time and still is i think
was all good but i didn't take down notes..
just jogging with his teaching in the mind
*tsktsk*
actually cos it's very wordy and quite deep.

My agenda for the day was greatly filled in
when there was some cont'
of his sermon in the afternoon 2-4pm
IT was pretty AWESOME!
some was quite deep...
like made ur mind think very hard...
but he untied
some knots in our mind
about the scriptures
and made us understand the book better.
still a long way to knowing our father better...
*jia you jia you*

Owh Ya!
I got the D U M C first CD production.

  1. GOD OF ALL
  2. FOR ALL TO HEAR
  3. FOUND
  4. ALL I WANT
  5. GLORIOUS ONE
  6. BLESSINGS
  7. IN THIS CITY
  8. ISAIAH 40 *
  9. I GIVE*
* bonus track


and and

I think i know how to cook

"MEE SUAH SOUP"now...

love it love it...

Moving from only italian to asian cuisine..


No comments: