Friday, January 8, 2010

with his strenght

I guess for most people
Friday is the day we look forward to
because we know that the weekend is approaching
and we can relax and rejuvenate

i remember somewhere in the book
writes work hard for 6 days
and rest on the sabbath ^^
sadly i havent been reading the scriptures
till i can remember the verses.

so the moment i stepped in the school
i started to dig out the books and sort them out
imagine 30 years of history
Some books were old but the content was great.
So we kept it.
Now i understand why we need republish good books ;)

Then there were bills...
bills since 1995
*jaw drops*
woah can throw liao....
but i didn't
cos i wanted to keep it
to remind myself not to be like that
for the bills are still the same now
but i will change the way things has been running
slowly as time pass...
God, sustain me...dun let me give up.
help me to be committed.

We also had a surprise visit
from the health ministry
menteri kebersihan?
checking if we were breeding aedes...
thank God
we were safe..
God, help us to settle those stuff soon.
I must graduate and help mom with the papers.
hopefully all will be good by this year end.

after lunch
i can't remember what i did
but evening was tuition
and cleaning of kjay's balcony and back compound
as usual the kakak
don't think the place was messy
but i could see that major clean up was needed
so with jiejie we did our work
soon later kakak came to help us out
was glad that she could accept the new changes
hope she keep up to that standard.
keep the place clean and neat all the time.
cool..

I guess appearance is almost all good
God, i hope next..
we can do something about the system
learning and financial system.
Those are major major....
God, I trust all in good time.
Guide me, guide us..
only for ur glory God..

Anyway was happy about the changes made
YEAH LIGHT HOUSE!

I'm not sure if it is the right choice
but God, reveal to me if i'm ready to lead...
I'm wanna grow with you.
I trust you..

thank you guys for praying
I did my asgment after mamak
didn't freak out at all
AMAZING....

No comments: