Monday, January 4, 2010

what a girl should have know.

yesterday something so drastic happen.

Thinking back i wish things didn't get so hurtful. However, perhaps it's what best..because i wasn't sure what i was doing.. Perhaps things moved too fast at the beginning for me and the foundation wasn't there. I stumbled upon my own respond, my own unreadiness. I should forever remember this. that i shouldn't agree upon anything if I wasn't sure and wasn't ready. Simply because it will hurt people. Even though the feelings was there i shouldn't have rush into it. If it was suppose to be it will still come back when i'm really ready...

2 days in a roll I was given a wake up call. How to be an honorable lady... not frm mommy cause pammy falls under the daughter that don't listen to her mommy.

Perhaps i was shaken from the leaders. Dos and donts ...

I wish I was born with better thinking skills but somehow somethings I take so long to realize, understand or feel right. what are our principles in this life ...

I hope time will show us the way...

My lesson learned..

learn to say no.
we don't fail until we give up.
when giving don't expect for returns.
No close doors.
don't rush.
just go slow.
don't bottle up.
be patient with one and other.
6 Ws
practice the 10 commandments

No comments: