Monday, August 2, 2010

kid's ministry



I handed over my cell to aunty sharon today. It's amazing how God puts things into place. How he puts certain people in certain season to meet each other in certain journey in life. Heavy hearted i had to let go of my KC7 sheeps which I attended to for 7 months to another Shepard as i'm going to leave for UK. It was an on the job training, very fulfilling learning experience for me I guess my task has came to an end. I had to pass my responsibility that came along when i took up this position to someone else that could commit themselves and love these children.

I just realize how much i love these Indian kids. Although sometimes they don't listen to instructions and jump all around like monkeys not all but some and not all the time.


I will miss you all!!! Laysah, devitharshini, prakash, ellentamilan, kyvend troy,R.shalini, Shalini Rajendran, Yashila, Mugilan, philip david, Mathan, Kanaga, Katheeraven, Darshini Kabut, Sri Deva Simson, Ariswaran, Anusha, Pavelina, Hirtikka...many more.

If I say I only teach and not learn from them (these children) my heart is stone-cold and I'm all self-righteous.










No comments: