Tuesday, August 3, 2010

a nanny monday

This morning mom knocked my door to inform me that our vietnamese maid has not turned up for work. already expected she would be leaving us from the words she had been saying. I really miss her though, I hardly had time to bond with her since the first few months she arrived and even lesser when i stopped helping in the kindy.

She being not around I came in to take care of JET JET! yeap this adorable, handsome and happy laughing 9 months old baby who just learnt to sit on his back and stand. walking? nope not yet =D

besides that i also had the opportunity to cook lunch. yeah, ABC soup and chicken in black sauce. no encouraging or good comments from neither mom nor ms ang. sigh..I thought it was bearable and tasty even without MSG. hmm perhaps because this 2 can cook pretty well. they said the chicken is not cooked enough and the taste did not enter the chicken. I agree I thought about that but didn't want to over cook the chicken i guess i could have cooked it awhile more longer.

JET JET gave be a backache.. holding his milk bottle for him while he lies in his baby cot just busy sucking. XD i was super exhausted at 4pm suppose to put him to sleep but i slept instead..hehe. I dare to sleep cause mom came back from her errants and it was her turn to be the servant. Bravo!

Conclusion i can't imagine being a "KAKAK" and being so tired physically takng care of baby.. I wish my future baby would be able to listen to instruction..HAHAHA..amen!

who knows? anything is possible with our mighty God. LOL!
(think positive pamie think positive...)

God is good i pumped rm 20 of petrol when i left the house to fetch aunty christine to buy popo some medical stuff. She spent me a nice dinner and gave me rm 20 for petrol..swt..i can't believe what you give in return you will receive too...I learned that i dun have to be stingy because God will provide especially when u didnt expect anything in return.


oooo...it's pouring!! nice time to sleep in =D

Good nite!*hugs*


pamio signing off!







No comments: