Monday, August 23, 2010

never enough


you say money is the most important.

for comfort for fame...

give me a million dollars and all will be fine.

tell this to a 6 years old maybe they will agree with you.

truly is that realistic? the more we have the more we want more.

sadly more is never enough.




Lord,

When only would we learn to be satisfied? only You can satisfy this human heart of ours.
sometimes You don't give us too much so that we would learn the art of being humble and not boastful with the excessive. I pray i have learned from others mistake and will not follow after.
God help me to be contented in terms of materials and wealth. Help me to learn how to manage existing wealth, current, future blessings...

I pray that i would not have to be lost in the wilderness for 40 years before entering this kingdom of milk and honey of yours :) !

slurps i love you Jesus.








No comments: