Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Terrific Tuesday


For me the most memorable thing i did today was having a bible study session with my mom.

You didn't hear me wrong.

Indeed. I did with the help of the holy spirit i think we ministered to her.
because when she was sending me back to the kindergarten she was muttering to her self " Let go...Let go.."- to Let go of chasing possession and power for oneself in the secular world. the context came from Mark 10: 17-25.

All of us have the tendency and the temptation in our surroundings therefore we equally need to be watchful and not let the evil spirit hoax us into trouble.

It's funny how dreams and questions have been boggling my mind. Yes every night i would like to dream now -INCEPTION.

In the afternoon i manage to put JET JET to sleep. YAY! and myself resting by his side.

I was half asleep and could sense the sound of people opening the door entering the kindergarten. It was quite unlikely for me because i usually sleep like a log. It sounded like someone was returning. I thought perhaps my mom. The anonymous came in the room, i could hear JET JET crying but the person carried the baby out from the sarung and laid beside me.. I thought this person is a lady cause I thought I felt boobs I had goosebumps cause it's weird that someone would come in n hug me. quite afraid I peeped and realize there was no one... just Jet Jet and myself. A lie awake on the bed thinking about what happened. It didn't felt like a dream I thought it was real...It was creepy...

Few moments later, Jet Jet really woke up. He only slept for half an hour. Crying cause of discomfort I took him out from the cot and brought him to his play cot out side. Made his milk for him. Woohoo..I manage to find a better way of letting him drink his milk from the milk bottle. ^^V easy for me and for him.

Later mom came in the kindy. She bought asam laksa and rojak. Wow ! it was so Yummy. After that Jet was suppose to take him bath but mom had to go to the bank. I finished sweeping the school and decided to feed Jet his dinner (much easier this time) before mom come back to shower him, while Jet takes his shower I quickly moped the school.

Only left for badminton 10 pass 5pm.

I manage to really sweat and exercise despise playing for only more than half an hour. Sophia and pris said my badminton very strong. I'm surprise to hear that but I do feel I'm getting closer with "United LemOn" my new Li-Ning racket. Kinda understand her ways.. =)

Leaders meeting was cancelled because of leaders advance camp coming up. Can't believe I would feel weird not going to church. It's like not going to work. I guess I'm too caught up with busyness in life. Ask me to rest I feel weird... ( Only for church and not secular job) but yeah..Annie suggested a good idea..She said she wanted to come back from church early to read. but she came back almost 9pm. tsk tsk*

so here I am doing my reflection...


picture of the day.


not very clear...mom looks like a good grandmother. =D


cheers
pamelyn

No comments: