Sunday, August 1, 2010

pamio's saturday



leadership training was really awakening. Awakening as in making me realize so much ways we can come about things. So much to change and relearn and apply in my life. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and be better vessel for you, lord.

we had badminton right after that. I was pretty restless because i forgotten to bring my shoes. hmm...forgetful me. but really enjoyed playing with mark. I can see improvement in him. Fast learner! =D well i wish to play more matches and improve my skills. get tired easily. sigh.

later we were suppose to swim at mark's place but it rained like cats and dogs. we went to the gym instead. and it was so tiring. awesome! i picked up jujitsu from mark saw! =D so fun to see guys being tortured. yay..attacking the weak points of our joints. thanks mark! at least i don't feel so vulnerable physically anymore. i know small in size people can make huge people fall on their knees... haha

it was dinner time already i decide to accept aunty christine's invitation. Had dinner with the chuahs at sterling. i was very reluctant to leave early as i was burden to be with them. I know I'm not blood related with them but somehow i'm burden to help them with whatever means i can. Making the atmosphere lighter by watching dramas with them. sorry that i can't do much. Poh Poh stay strong i want to see you tomorrow and bring you back to Malacca if no one is free.

that's all for now.another long day tomorrow. God please make me a fresh tomorrow and rejuvenate me as I rest. in jesus name, amen!

nites!

look !! i have a room at mark's condo.

No comments: